We Will Show You the Options That Best Serve You
Find a family and medical leave attorney for Oregon, Ohio, at Francis J. Landry Attorney. One of the most well-known protections available to employees is the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA). This act allows eligible employees to take up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave for particular family and medical responsibilities. The reasons can include, but are not limited to:
- The employees’ own health, which prevents them from performing their duties
- The birth, adoption, or foster care placement of a child
- Caring for another family member’s health condition
What are Common Examples of FMLA Violations?
Even though employers are prohibited from preventing employees from taking FMLA, violations can still happen. While some employers comply with the requirements, others do not. Here are some common examples of FMLA violations:
• Denying FMLA leave when the employee qualifies
• Disciplining an employee for FMLA-qualified absences
• Not offering to continue health benefits while on leave
• Not reinstating the employee after leave
• Preventing an employee from taking leave through termination
• Requiring an employee to work while on FMLA leave
• Retaliating against an employee for attempting to take FMLA leave
We Provide FMLA Legal Advice for Oregon, Ohio, and Surrounding Areas
We will ensure that none of your rights are violated in and around Oregon, Ohio. Call us if you wish to discuss your FMLA claims in the following locations:
Francis J. Landry Attorney Proudly Provides Top-Quality Legal Services
Our law firm prides itself on providing the best legal advice. When clients come to Francis J. Landry Attorney, we take their needs very seriously. We will go above and beyond the call of duty to provide the following services:
Contact Francis J.
when you need a family and medical
leave attorney for Oregon, Ohio.